As a member of District Level Coordination Committee
- Participate in the District Child Protection Committee and Education Committee meetings to address the needs of children with disability.
- A Grievance Cell has been set up for persons with disability at the District Collector’s Office. The Officer has invited Vasantham Federation to depute their representatives to this cell every Monday in order to assist other persons with disability in submitting applications/grievances and meeting the District Collector in person.
- Share baseline data about persons with disability, needs analysis (disability pension, scholarships, ID Cards, Aids & Appliances) which is helpful for the District Disability Welfare Office for planning and seek budget allocation from State and/or Central Government.
- Help the District Disability Welfare Office for the identification of deserving beneficiaries for the newly announced Govt. Welfare Schemes.
- Collect relevant Govt. orders and Welfare Schemes and share them with the field level Govt. functionaries for speedy implementation
- Invite the higher level Govt. authorities, Members of Parliament, Members of Legislative assembly for the events organized by Vasantham DPO for addressing the needs of persons with disability and submit appeal letters amid a mass gathering.